||St. Louis' Gateway Writing Project teachers are invited to share their writing in this gallery. Teachers of writing write! Here is an audience that appreciates your voice, acknowledges your creativity, and promotes your writing efforts. Write about your teaching, write about your beliefs as a writing educator, write about your life totally outside this professional world. The point: write! Share what you write!
1. For Writing Project teachers' writing.
2. Include date(s) of Writing Project experiences...as endnote.
3. Title in ALL CAPS at top & your full name at end.
4. Include current teaching position: schl/dist./grade level...at end.
5. Use genre that fits message & writing preference.
You are eligible to submit one composition (or a link to a composition already posted on the Internet) per gallery. You should not submit the same composition to more than one gallery. When you click "contribute my writing now," you will be prompted for information about your piece and about yourself. You can share this information with readers through the site search engine, or to keep it sheltered from searches. The more information you allow to be public, the more readers for your piece.
Please visit Gallery Guidelines prior to submitting a contribution to the National Gallery of Writing.